What is diabetes?
Diabetes is a disease that causes your body to have trouble making or using insulin. Insulin is a hormone (a chemical your body makes) that helps your body turn the sugar you eat (also called glucose) into energy. When your body doesn’t use insulin the way it should, too much sugar stays in your blood. Your kidneys are full of tiny blood vessels (glomeruli) that help to clean your blood. Too much sugar in your blood can hurt these blood vessels. When your kidneys are damaged by having high blood sugar, you have diabetic kidney disease (also called diabetic nephropathy).
There are two types of diabetes: type 1 and type 2.
Type 1 diabetes, which used to be called juvenile diabetes, is an autoimmune disease that causes your body to make either no or very little insulin because the body attacks specific cells in the pancreas that make it. Type 1 diabetes cannot be prevented but can be treated by injecting insulin into the body.
In type 2 diabetes, the body does not recognize or respond to the insulin it makes. Type 2 diabetes is caused by a combination of genetic and lifestyle factors. Obesity and overweight are the leading causes of type 2 diabetes. Type 2 diabetes is more
Here are some of the signs and symptoms of diabetes;
• Increased thirst
• Increased hunger
• Urinating more than normal
• Blurry vision
• Crankiness or being easily irritated
• Extreme tiredness
• Unexplained weight loss (symptom of type 1 diabetes)
• Tingling, pain or feeling numb in the hands and feet (symptom of type 2)
How Does Glucose Help The Body Functioning
The main simple sugar is glucose. Glucose is the body’s main fuel for energy normally after eating, glucose is used right away for energy. Glucose that is not used right away is moved or stored into body tissues such as the liver and muscles for later use.
For example, when a meal is missed or delayed, stored glucose is moved back into the blood to be used for energy. Over time, if more food is eaten than needed for energy, the stored glucose will turn into fatty tissue causing the person to gain weight.
How Does Insulin Work In the Body?
Insulin is a hormone produced by the pancreas whose function is to help the glucose (a type of simple sugar) enter into the muscle cells, liver and adipose tissue and store it there as a reserve to be used later by the organs that don’t have the ability to store it.
When the glucose is not able to enter into the cell tissues. It produces a great concentration of it in the blood. Therefore these tissues (muscles) don’t have a sufficient amount of energy to function correctly. This produces weakness in the person even though he has enough glucose in the blood, it isn’t used
Can I Treat Diabetes Permanently?
Diabetes can be treated permanently if you have the right foods on your table(Organic dirty supplement) that can help your body produce the right nutrition the body need for proper functioning .
How Can I Get The Right Food OR Organic Supplement To Treat Diabetes Permanently (Diabetes Remedies)
Diabetes Remedies is a combinations I highly recommended for everyone with diabetes problems to redeem his or her health back to normal. without any side effects. Remember Good health is the birthright for all human beings but most people are very ignorance about their health status. They wait till their health condition becomes out of control before seeking solutions which may lead to unforeseen circumstances , Do not be a victim . stay fit, eat healthy, live healthy, keep moving and take charge of your health now!
WHY; Forever Diabetes Remedies Natural Pack
- Benefits of diabetes pack include receiving enough of A, B1, B2, B6, B12, C, and E, Niacin, Folic Acid vitamins.
- It helps to control your weight and energy levels
- Good for diabetic patients. It contains chromium, an important element that enhances the ability of the body to utilize insulin.
- Works by reducing blood cholesterol levels and blood glucose response to food
- It not only regulates blood circulation but also protects against various types of cardiac problems and all the functions of your liver and bladder are also properly done
- It helps users burn more fat, prevent fat storage and suppress their appetite
- We all know that fish oil has the ability to improve vision. It also helps to avoid speculative age-related macular degeneration related to age.
- It can delay the prevention of diabetes. It improves blood sugar control and increases sensitivity to insulin. In addition, olive oil helps in maintaining triglyceride levels.
GET YOUR PACK TODAY ON PROMO, Click on BUY NOW to proceed
FULL PACK GH₵ 1,170
MINI PACK GH₵ 600